Come to My New Blog!

If you followed a link here from a comment I made on somebody's google blog, I would love to have you visit my blog, but this is no longer it. While I may occasionally post things here again once in a long while, virtually all my content will be at www.labyrinthrat.com from here on out. If you were curious enough to come this far, why not give me one more click?

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

*sigh*

Nothing like having the first reviewer have not a single positive thing to say about the story you think is the best writing you've ever done in your life to throw cold water on the notion that you might really be a writer.

I should do some work on Vanishing Act, since I have time, but, you know what? I don't much feel like writing now, for some reason. I reckon I'll take the girls out and see a movie. Spiderwick looks fairly good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chin up, Joe.

José Iriarte said...

:D

Thanks. I only moped for a day or so. I'm back at the grindstone today.

Spiderwick was disappointing. So much blown potential. Why do moviemakers assume audiences, even kids, can't handle a little subtlety? Or ambiguity?

Nice 'stache, btw. (I'm serious.)